General IT Skills
This section contains a list of the skills that are useful in the IT arena that I have acquired over my years of work.
- Data and Process modelling
- Data Warehouse Design
- Project Management
- Project life cycle development phases
- Evaluation of new technologies/methodologies/packages
- Technical Consulting
- General Consulting
- A solid background in applications – both maintenance and development
- An excellent understanding of database design principles
- An ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Communication, both verbal and written
- Relational and IMS database design
- Lateral thinking
- Logical thinking
- Leading Technical resources to build solutions for business using the correct tools at the correct time.
The success of a project will typically be measured on a continuous basis through the prompt arrival of agreed deliverables.